As I was walking alone the sea shore upon the sandy beach, with the tide coming up covering my feet then back down again, I couldn't help but think about how great and awesome God is!!
And was it the most beautifulest day and such a awesome setting! :)
A little earlier when I was looking for different kind of shells, I came upon a piece of a shell that was shaped into a heart. I then bent down and picked it up, thinking, "Even in a piece of a broken shell, God shows His never felling love for each and everyone of us!!" I likened that piece of shell to a human......at one time that piece of shell was a part of a whole beautiful shell, but now it's broken. So with a human, they think they are complete, but then the Lord reveals Himself to them and they see really how incomplete and sinful they are. They are then broken upon the Mighty Rock, Jesus Christ, and in their broken, sinful, helpless state, God plants His ever spring of love in their hearts! Though they are now broken, they are whole in Christ and His love!
Even in the shells of the sea, God reveals His wonderful love!!
So the next time you're feeling like God doesn't care, that you're two sinful and wicked for Him to love you, remember what Christ did for us, how the Father gave up His Son for us, and behold the things in nature, you'll find thousands of things that testify of His love and watch care for you!! He even shows it in a broken piece of shell on the sandy beach!
Continue leaning on the Mighty Rock,
In His joy,
~Sabrina~
No comments:
Post a Comment