What joy is those who trust fully in Christ hour by hour, who walk with Him and talk with Him! Christ longs for all to come unto Him just as we are, sinful and helpless. Take the hand of Jesus Christ by faith today, and experience the wonderful joy of walking with Him!!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Praise Him, Come What May.

Praise Him I will, come what may,
The blessings He gives me day by day.
Though sunshine or rain,
Sorrow and pain,

Praise Him, I will, come what may,
He'll fill my life with joy each day.

Though sorrow may fill my heart,
Praise Him, I will, for my God how great Thou art!

Though satans darts are throw  at me,
In Christ's strength, I will gain victory!

Praise Him, how I must,
For His love and goodness for us!

Though trails may be pilled at my door,
Still He'll fill my faces with smiles forevermore!

Praise Him, I will, as life shall last,
When cares, sorrow, trails and tears are past,

I will praise Him when on that day,
My Saviour comes to take me away.

To reign with Him in the courts above,
I will praise Him, for how great His love!

Praise Him, Praise Him mankind,
Soon He is coming His glory to shine!

Praise Him, coma what may,
I'll praise Him what may cross my pilgrims way!
 4-21-10

No comments:

Post a Comment