What joy is those who trust fully in Christ hour by hour, who walk with Him and talk with Him! Christ longs for all to come unto Him just as we are, sinful and helpless. Take the hand of Jesus Christ by faith today, and experience the wonderful joy of walking with Him!!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

He Died to Set Me Free.

My blessed Redeemer came to this evil dark world,
To sufer, teach, heal and to die,
He died apon the cross, to set me free by and by.
For Him, If He sees best, I'll be willing to die!

Because what Great love He showed to me,
When upon the cross, He bled and died, you see.
You sufered all for me, so I'm willing to sufer all for Thee,
Dear Lord, Your love to show to others always to be!

He died to set a sinner like me free.
Oh how could it be,
That the Son of God gave up all for me,
Oh what great Love He has, you see!

I long to see my best friend Jesus
Who will one day very soon come for us.
Oh the way can sometimes be hard, be stand I must.
For my blessed best friend is coming soon, who is Jesus!

I can't thank you enough dear Lord, for
All You have done for me and more,
Your love is always forevermore,
Oh what would I do if I didn't have a friend like you evermore!

He died to set me free,
Free from Satans temptations sore,
 From sins set free forvermore.
Oh what Sufering He bore!
By:  Sabrina Kae Oliver 4-2-10

No comments:

Post a Comment