What joy is those who trust fully in Christ hour by hour, who walk with Him and talk with Him! Christ longs for all to come unto Him just as we are, sinful and helpless. Take the hand of Jesus Christ by faith today, and experience the wonderful joy of walking with Him!!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Joy In Him

One day as I was walkin’ o’er life’s road,
Struggling with a trial send me.
I heard a voice call that told,
The joy I’d find in Him, you see.

The joy in Jesus,
The joy though in a trial.
The joy He will give us,
And fill our face with a smile.

I thought I would listen to the voice,
And tell Jesus my trials.
As I told Him, my heart did rejoice,
While my face beamed with smiles.

As day by day flew away,
And to Jesus I talked,
My joy grew more everyday,
As with Jesus I walked!

I then wanted to tell,
Others of my treasure.
Of Jesus a living well,
Of Joy without measure.

And with Him I want to go,
Where my joy will never end.
Where kindness we’ll ever sow.
There I want every family and friend.

And soon He is coming, I declare,
To take home His faithful sheep.
To the land oh so lovingly fare,
And with Him us there He’ll keep.

As day by day fly’s away,
And to Jesus I talk,
My joy grows everyday,
As with Jesus I walk!
By: Sabrina Kae Oliver 8-13-10

No comments:

Post a Comment