“Fear thou not; for I am with Thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.” Isaiah 41:10
Have you sometimes felt real discouraged? It seemed that everything was going wrong and nothing would work out right? I know I’ve experienced that!
I have found what really helps! Well to say the truth, the Lord has taught me. First of all, take what ever is on your heart to Jesus, tell Him how you are feeling! You’ll feel better just by doing that! I’ve found as-well, to find someone else to encourage, in doing that I thus encourage myself and before long I’m happy in the Lord knowing all things will work for my good! We all know the verse in Romans which says, “And we know that all things work together for good to them who love God, to them who are the called according to His Purpose.” Romans 8:28.
If we trust our life in God’s hands fully, and not try working things out on our own, God can and will work everything out! :) For our good of course! We need to let Him lead our life’s!
So, fellow Sojourner, the next time your discouraged, look for someone else who is discouraged and in encouraging them, you yourselves will be encouraged!
~ Sister K.
No comments:
Post a Comment