What joy is those who trust fully in Christ hour by hour, who walk with Him and talk with Him! Christ longs for all to come unto Him just as we are, sinful and helpless. Take the hand of Jesus Christ by faith today, and experience the wonderful joy of walking with Him!!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Day Is Coming.


It is sometimes so hard to live in this world
With its sorrow, pain, death, sickness and tears.
But soon a day is coming when my Lord,
Jesus Christ shall come and take our fears.

Sometimes the mountains are too steep.
And the skies are make of dark clouds.
The valleys oh just seem to be too deep
Oh a day is coming, His praise we’ll sing aloud.

Sometimes I stumble and fall,
The load is just to hard to bare.
And on my Saviour I do call,
For with us He our burden share.

Oh yes wonderful day is coming,
When all of His sheep will enter the fold.
We will hear His voice and go running,
To the great glorious land of pure gold.

He will place on my brow a crown of victory,
I will ear a rope white and pure.
I’ll sing praises to Him who died on Calvary.
With all the saints I will enter the open door.

No comments:

Post a Comment