I was a poor misable person,
With no hope in few.
I kept going but without reason.
My life was full of sin, death in few.
I was searching deep down in my heart,
I was longing for something,
Something to do that I may do my part.
It all made the cry's to ring.
I was a sad and misable person.
Nothing to live for at all,
But one day, for some reason,
Everything changed I recall.
It was the day I felt the Masters touch,
The day I heard Him call to me.
He then showed me, really how much,
How much I met to Him, you see.
He picked me up out of the pit,
And placed me on the mighty rock,
On His arms of love I now sit.
I finally have found what I did sought.
I beheld Jesus and His glory,
I read of the wonderful story.
Of how Jesus came for me,
Such a sinner though I may be!
After the Master touched me,
My life changed all the way.
I fell in His arms and had victory.
My joy became fuller every day!
I still have a long ways to go,
To reach that wonderful land.
I have much love and joy to sow.
To needy ones who don't understand.
I'm set on a mission, by the King,
To tell others what He has done for me.
I am now going forward as I sing.
To tell others the story, of Thee!
Won't you come and join me,
On this wonderful journey,
To the great land of milk and honey,
Where Jesus is waiting for you and me!
On this upward journey, we now go on,
To some day soon to meet our King,
To live with Him for eternity as His own.
With great joy, praise will surely ring!
By: Sabrina Kae Oliver 6-26-10
No comments:
Post a Comment