Ever since I was a little girl, I have wanted to be a missionary in the heart of Africa!! And to this day I am still very excited about that desire!
You may ask, “Why do you want to go to AFRICA of all places?” Well, to tell you the truth, I’m not all that sure why…I just for some reason have this vision to be a missionary in Africa!
I’m still not all that sure yet what I will exactly do with my life, but I have some things that I would REALLY like to do! One, Go to Africa as a student missionary, (Take my GED and after my 18th birthday, February 2012) I would really like to go to the Hartland College in Virginia for the four years and do the BA in Health Ministry.
I would also like to be a misosh Therapist!
God has a special plan for my life I know, I’m still asking Him to show me and to lead me!!
Friends, take you’re dreams before Jesus, then trust Him with them and let Him work your life to His ploan and glory and then to experience the great joy in knowing you trusted your life into His hands and He worked it out for your best and His glory!!
Any thoughts, Ideas, or comments? Please, they are very much welcomed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment