What joy is those who trust fully in Christ hour by hour, who walk with Him and talk with Him! Christ longs for all to come unto Him just as we are, sinful and helpless. Take the hand of Jesus Christ by faith today, and experience the wonderful joy of walking with Him!!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Saviour Will Carry Me.

When my heart is waited down with sorrow,
My eyes over flow with bitter tears
I can’t seem to see that it will be okay tomorrow,
I try to be happy, but my heart fills with fears.

Somehow through it all, I know,
My Saviour will carry me through.
He’ll take my hand and lead me on,
Oh, His love for me, its great how true.

I know I am a wicked person.
Really no good in me at all!
My worth I didn’t see, for some reason,
One day, I saw my worth to the Kind of all!

Though at times I’m waited down,
With many of heart ache and such,
I know my Saviour will carry me, for I’ve found,
How to My Saviour I mean so much.

My Saviour will carry me through.
In faith I’ll take His hand.
He’ll lead me through ‘till I arrive and view,
The glorious, sin free Canaan Land!
Date 8-23-10

No comments:

Post a Comment